Leadership Summits are designed to build on a foundation of experiential learning concepts. Students connect with leaders from different schools to discover, build and strengthen the skills necessary for effective leadership. This year, the program will focus on lessons about collaboration, innovation, creativity, and critical thinking.
- Expense: ALL events are provided free of charge to Appalachian & Columbus City schools.
- Arrival: Each event has a check-in window between 9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Departure: Each event will conclude by 1:30 p.m
- Meals: Lunch is provided for all participants.
- Capacity: Each school is permitted to send a maximum of 15 students. Those who have previously attended an iBELIEVE program are welcome to join. Students participating for the FIRST TIME must be current freshman or sophomores.
- Chaperone Expectations: We politely request all school chaperones remain on-site and present during the program. Please plan for your group to arrive on time and participate for the full duration.
- Student Expectations: Casual, school appropriate attire. Phones and electronic devices will not be permitted during program activities.
Registration opens September 14, 2018, and must be completed by a school affiliate. To register participants from your school please complete the online event registration form provided. If you have any questions or concerns about events please contact the appropriate program representative: Registration for each event will close one week prior to scheduled programs.
Leadership Summits Contact:
- Connie Miley, Director of Programming
- Stefani Murray, Associate Director of Programming
- Holly Coats, Assistant Director of Programming
Learn More & Get Involved